About Me
Friday, September 17, 2010
OMFG... So I came down stairs this morning and put my sneakers on and my sister was all like 'don't wear those sneakers with that!' and then I'm all like 'whatever...' and then my mom's like 'change your shoes!' and I'm like 'I don't wanna!' My looks at me and goes 'If you go change your shoes then I'll sign you permission slip now." Then I sigh and do as I'm told and complain the whole way to the bus stop about how it's cold and wet and how I can feel the stupid rocks that I'm walking on through my moccasins and my sister is all like ignoring me. And I'm like 'grrr....'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forgot to say that you were dressed nicely in a semi-longish brown skirt, your sk8er shoes are blk and gray, AND your moccasins are brown! I didn't really think that it upset you THAT much!
ReplyDelete